WoodVANs campervans for sale
Everyone likes to assemble a campervan and car exactly according to their ideas, but sometimes could be your dreamed campervan can be hidden among the finished ones. Take a look at the last piece from our workshop, which we also present to you in the video. Currently, only campervan with our most advanced Built-in Units II. generation are in our warehouse.
WoodVANs Freedom with built-in unit II. generation
The most technically advanced built-in unit from the WoodVANs workshop, which contain a lot of improvements.
- IMMEDIATELY FOR SALE for the price of 1,544,950 CZK without VAT
- The price includes additional equipment of the and the car in the amount of 280,000 CZK without VAT.
- conversion into other currencies will be subject to the current exchange rate
Additional car equipment worth CZK 60,000 included:
Reversing parking camera; Fog lights; LED in headlights; Leather steering wheel and gear lever head; Automatic air conditioning with compartment; USB connector; Protective cover under the front seats; Electronically folding mirrors; 16 "aluminum wheel discs
Additional equipment of the built-in unit in the value of 210,000 CZK included in the price:
Awning F80s; Thule Omnistep retractable step; Outdoor shower connection; Shading of front and side windows Remis; Door mosquito nets; Webasto X100 diesel cooker; Passage of the garage from the living area; Airline anchoring system; Voltage converter 12V / 230V Sine 1000W / 1500W; Solar system 150Wp; USB socket; LED outdoor backlight under the awning; LiFePO battery 200Ah - saves a lot of weight and has a longer life; LifePo charger; Diesel heating Belief 6DE combi
IMPROVEMENTS AND CHANGES TO THE STRUCTURE
- Completely reworked furniture - construction, shape and design.
- Rework of the distribution layer of the insulated and reinforced floor of the car.
- Design improvements in the bathroom.
- Modificitaion of furniture surface materials to matte, to less prone of fingerprints.
- Improvements to electrical installations and adjustment of the layout of newer types of electrical sockets.
- Increasing the storage space of the garage, expansion with configuring diesel heating with a stove with a ceramic hob.
- Ceiling lighting in front of the bathroom and on the kitchen counter.
- More storage drawers in the kitchen, where there was an adjustment from 4 large to 2 large and 4 small drawers.
- New storage spaces - LED backlit recessed pockets with USB connectors located above the driver's cab, as a storage space for sleeping on the lowering bed, accessible for both sleeping in the lower position of the bed and for the car crew in the day mode.
- Redesigned sliding bed - attachment, weight distribution, supporting structure and shape, position locking.